or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MitigationElfMitigationElf commented  · 

I like to see people I follow, but also see those around me... how about different colors?

• burgyburgy commented  · 

they are all complaining no jobs,when all is finished get all the dole gangs all the prissoners out of jail to do the clean up,not the tax payers,they wouldnt get away with looting in other countrys,brig the boys in green to sort the scumbags out

• sujithsujith commented  · 

i love all persons in my life

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Pretty sad when the president is pushing for the people to get an education to better the nation and Scott Walker wants to take away from the people that play a big part of the people to better themselves and the Nation's future..other Nations are better educated than the US!!!!

• @bingTmapsAdmin@bingTmaps (Admin, Bing Twitter Maps) commented  · 

We're thinking hard about this one...one concern is that, while it sounds cool, there just isn't that much geodata - it's less than 1% of all tweets. So we just need to be convinced that there will be enough data for users out there to make this interesting.

• Gabriel DortaGabriel Dorta commented  · 

Yes! & Please also add this feature and the auto-update feature to the embeded version of the map.

Feedback and Knowledge Base